Elements Pole Aerial Fitness Ipswich is located at 42 Belar Street Yamanot. It comprises of a 300m2 industrial building with Pole, Aerial Silks & Hoop.
- 8 x 4m high 45mm stainless Pussycat Poles poles (both static & spinning)
- 2 x 4m high 38mm brass competition poles (both static & spinning)
- 2 x 6m high Aerial Silks
- 4 x Single point Lyras (Aerial Hoop)
Various stretching equipment such as prana wheels, bands, foam rollers and many more pieces of equipment
Classes on Offer
Our new facility has allowed us to increase the scope of classes we can offer to you:
Pole Courses for Absolute Beginners to Advanced (4 week & 8 week)
- Increase muscular strength & cardiovascular endurance
- Increase self-confidence whilst your body image and dress size changes
- Invest in your physical and mental health, take back some YOU TIME
- Join a fitness related and encouraging Pole Family
Casual Classes – a great way to spice up your training (including but not limited to)
- Freestyle Dance
- Strength & Conditioning
- Stretch & Flex
- Circuit based classes
Silks Courses Absolute Beginners to Advanced (4 week & 8 week)
- Limited class size between 4-6 people
- A mix of gymnastics and dancing, silks classes are a brilliant way to get stronger and learn the basics of this unique sport
Lyra Courses Absolute Beginners to Advanced (4 week & 8 week)
- Learn an array of poses and tricks in the Aerial Hoop, great way to increase upper body and core strength and fly high above the world.
Workshops – we often host specialised Instructors from around Australia and the world. These will be listed on our facebook page as well as the website for students and outsiders who may be interested to join.
HOW TO BOOK CASUAL CLASSES
- Click on the first Casual Class You want to attend (BLUE TIMES)
- If you are new and haven’t been with us before, click on the Signup Button under NEW HERE?
- Fill out the Details and choose your membership or Drop In Option.
- Go back and book into your classes.
- If you already have an account with us, choose the Been Here Before Option