At Elements Pole Aerial Fitness we want to make sure your visit to the studio is as safe as it can be. During your visit to the studio it is a requirement that you agree to and comply with the following conditions
- Do all that is reasonable to minimise the risk of harm to yourself and others
- Sign in and out of the Register on your first and subsequent visits
- Agree to read and abide by the Studio Etiquette rules located on walls around the studio
- Agree to abide by the following conditions set out by the Fair Trading Fitness Industry Code of Practice Regulation
- If you believe there is a risk to your health by participating in a fitness service at this fitness centre, you must inform the supplier in writing about the risk
- If you are a casual client you must assess your fitness level & ability to exercise and risk to your health by participating in a fitness service at this fitness centre.
Elements Pole Aerial Fitness accepts no responsibility for any visitor or client who has not met the above minimum health and safety requirements
CREDITS AND REFUNDS POLICY
The Term Courses, Casual Classes, Private Classes and Functions are all considered to be Fitness Services that are available to you that are separate to, and not included in your membership. Our courses are 8 week group exercise programs that also entitle you to use our poles (fitness equipment) at times outside of your schedule group class booking.
Please note that there is a No Refund Policy on our courses (as with all our other fitness services) with rare exceptions at Management Discretion. Courses are purchased as a single unit, although we give you the option to pay them off weekly with direct debit, they are still considered a single unit.
As per Fair Trading Legislation, any Fitness Centre Membership (free or not) is entitled to a 48 hour cooling off period. During this time, after being notified in writing via email to email@example.com, that you wish to cancel your membership any unused fees paid by you will be refunded.
Please note: Due to the fact that our courses are considered single unit products, once a course has commenced we are unable to offer your surrendered position to another customer. Therefore we consider your continued enrolment in any course past the scheduled first class as having used your fitness service and so are unable to offer refunds on course fees after the first scheduled class. Any exceptions made will be at Management’s discretion. However, if you are unable to attend a fitness service due to changes or cancellations made by Elements Pole Aerial Fitness, we will endeavor to credit or refund your payment in full.
All course cancellations must be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to safety reasons we have limits for attendance, all casual classes must be pre-booked either by using our website, our app or contacting us via email.