Ipswich Casual Classes
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PASS OR CLASS
- Click on the first Casual Class You want to attend (BLUE TIMES)
- If you are new and haven’t been with us before, click on the Signup Button under NEW HERE?
- Fill out the Details and choose your membership or Drop In Option.
- Go back and book into your classes.
- If you already have an account with us, choose the Been Here Before Option
THEN BOOK INTO YOUR CASUAL CLASSES BELOW
Incorporates the pole, different song for each class, no experience necessary
Dance to great music, with great people and burn a ton of calories without even realising
Unleash your inner minx in a fun form of dance
For newbies who want to know what pole dancing is all about before you sign up for a course
Ever wanted to join the circus? Try aerial hoop and see the fitness benefits from a fun play in the lyra
The best booty shaking, giggle enhancing core and booty workout EVER
Try a little foxy chair dance, great way to have fun and get those abs working
Who doesn’t want to be a little more flexible, or maybe you just need to stretch it out after a hard week of training. This class is designed to help you lengthen your muscles and increase your flexibility.
Designed to improve strength, flexibility and posture and enhance mental awareness
Let your little monkey challenge themselves with something a little different, like our aerial hoop class
Let our qualified gymnastics coach develop your child’s hand eye coordination and let them burn off some holiday energy